Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I know this is kinda out of order but I just got high-tech with this whole blog thing and got a blogger app on my phone (yay for iPhone 4s)
So I want to catch up and share some photos from the 🎉New Year🎉 till now!!

 


Well Amy and Hawkins just moved to B~HAM a few short weeks ago...SOOO we thought the best idea for NEW YEARS festivities was to go and visit their new house and i have to say it was one of the most fun NEW YEARS I've had in a WHILE!!!!
 

Amy on the phone as always!!!

I have to say I was Pretty Lucky to get a New Years SMOOCH from these two handsome guys...Happy New Year to MEEEE...Not only do i have the BEST Girl Friends anyone could ever ask for BUT these are two of the BEST Guy Friends any girl could have...Mason and Hawkins I have to say are two Great Guys that i could count on for anything...i joke around with Suzanne and Amy about me being their "Second" girlfriend but in all honesty I could not think of and better guys for two of my BEST FRIENDS to pick to be with!!! :)

Amy, Suzanne, and I out and about in B-Ham for New Years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment