Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year...New You!!!!

So its been a while....BUT Im gonna give the whole Blog thing another try!!!

This YEAR Started off a little crazy but I OFFICIALLY can say I've gotten over a little bump in the road and STARTING FRESH with a new ME!!!!!! :)

I know 2012 had A LOT in store for ME...
* MY BEST FRIEND and Roomie of 5 yrs Amy will soon become Mrs. Amy Cole Drinkard :) March 31st

* I am going to be an AUNT AGAIN...My Brother and his Wife will be having a little BOY in MAY...James Aiden Carter {JAY}
   P.S. If anyone was wondering that makes a total of 7 neices and nephews that I am VERY BLESSED to have in my life !!!!


* and if everything goes as planned I will be GRADUATING from Troy University (FINALLY) in July!!!!!
   {Cross your fingers and tons of PRAYERS that I get an internship for the summer!!!}


Im sure there will be so much more to come throughout the year and im very excited to see what the LORD has in store for me in 2012!!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment